Thursday, August 23, 2012

Frenzy Devilman up close

Here's a closer look at the Frenzy Devilman, released the other day at the DZ40 event.


I shot the figure at a Starbucks...

...which I soon realized was fortuitous, since the colors match perfectly with the uniforms of the Starbuckaroos. 
 More after the jump:


Unfortunately, because of the sculpt, extending just one arm puts the figure in a sieg heil pose, so I went with the double arm extension, aka the "Chinese hopping vampire/ghost pose" (aka the "Mamma I'm comin home" pose)


Yes he looks like the offspring of a hulked out Hugh Jackman mated with an owl. But I still like it.


4 comments:

snakepunchesfox said...

Nice score!

andy b said...

thanks! :)

Pete said...

sweet Devilman figure man! Hehe "Mama I'm Coming Home" is a solid reference. He does appear to be studying Ozzy's patented moves.

andy b said...

Man I wasn't even thinking of Oz, but now that you mention it, this dude would look right at home in the front row!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...