Monday, December 8, 2014

Shirahama + Kaiju Ken Interviews + Super Festival report in MAT 11

The new issue of Monster Attack Team has an article I wrote about Super Festval 64. In it I go into depth about how the event is put together and what you might see at one of the shows. There's also a section about the tokusatsu actors who appeared at SF 64.
Besides my article, the magazine has pieces on Kamen Rider Amazon, Hedorah, Juspion, and a lot more. You can buy a copy on the site.
Shirahama's Dennis Hamman holding a Kumon.
For the piece, I also interviewed Dennis Hamman of Shirahama and Abe Toru of Kaiju Ken. There wasn't space to fit these in the magazine, so MAT uploaded them to their website.
Abe-san holding two Kaiju Ken figures.

For my Shirahama interview, click here.

For my Kaiju Ken interview, click here.

Once again I'd like to thank Dennis and Abe-san for their time. I'd also like to give a big shout out to Yukie and Gordon for helping with the translation for the Kaiju Ken interview. Putting these things together takes a huge amount of time. I hope everyone enjoys them!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Great interview with Denis! Kumon is such a great toy and the variety of design that he generates is amazing. Marbled, painted, inside-painted, etc. I have 5 and my collection looks so versatile already. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Thanks!!

andy b said...

I appreciate the kind words. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...