We were thrilled to collaborate with Rich (LASH) on the release. Please note: Ordering will be through MVH. Here are the details:
Doji San "Watermelonhead" lottery info- Cast in glorious glow vinyl
- Painted in metallic green, with hot pink, red and silver details.
- Comes with both cyclops and demon masks!
- Comes with full color Doji San inspired print by Kaiju Korner's Irene Fu!
Lottery Details :
- $85.00 plus shipping.
- Shipping within the USA will be a $10.00 flat fee from the East coast to the West sent Priority USPS mail.
- International shipping will be $ 35.00 Priority USPS ONLY
How to enter:
Lottery Begins: Friday 12:00 AM 2/1/2013 US Eastern Time
Lottery Ends: Friday 11:59 PM 2/1/213 US Eastern Time
All winners will be chosen and notified by MVH on Saturday.
Please send your entry to: email@example.com
In the title please write: "WatermeLLonhead"
In the body of the e-mail please include :
-If you're a Skullbrain member, your SB name
-If you're on Instagram, your Instagram name
!!But wait there's more!!
>>>> There will be a chase version of the figure in MVH colors! Feeling lucky ?? <<<<
Unpainted Glow "Cherry Picker" Doji San Release info
The unpainted version will be sold through the MVH web shop >> HERE <<
It will sell for $75.00 and a lucky few will get a painted "Cherry Picker" version.
The unpainted version comes with both masks that feature red doll eyes. This release will also come with a black and white print based on Irene's illustration for the Doji San painting.
|This illustration is black and white with the exception of red highlights, which Irene added to reflect the red doll eyes of the Cherry Picker release|
Good luck everyone!