Thursday, July 5, 2012

Splurrt x Shikaruna x Kaiju Korner SDCC release details

Next week, I'll be heading to California to attend SDCC. I'll have on hand (well, in backpack) some figures and prints. Here's the run down:

1: Mardi Gras themed Shikaruna bunny + print sets. (limit one set per person)

These sets will consist of 2 Shikaruna bunnies painted by Joe Merrill (Splurrt). a 5" x 7" print of a painting by KK Irene, a string of NOLA parade beads, and some stickers. Each set will be $40.
Bunny set

5" x 7" print
2: One-off Shikaruna bunnies painted by Joe. $20 each. (limit one per person)
one-offs 
Both the sets and one-offs are super-limited, so it might be best to find me at SDCC on preview night (Wednesday). I'm planning to be in the indie toy area for a while at the start of preview night. I'll have a Kaiju Korner sticker on my backpack to help you find me.

See you in San Diego!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...