Saturday, December 10, 2011

Monster Kara Final Update: Shipping news!

I just received the final batch of painted Monster Karas last night. That means Irene and I can get to attaching all the headers, packing the figures and prints, and shipping them out! I needed to wait for all the figures to come in, since I'm going to do my best to make sure that people who ordered multiple figures will get a nice variety of head sculpts.
 
The packages will start start shipping on Monday, and it will take me about a week to get everyone's order out. After I ship each package, I'll send out an e-mail notice to let you know it's on the way. Thanks again for your patience. We're just about there. :o)

4 comments:

snakepunchesfox said...

YES!! Those sprays look super sharp!
Congrats&Thanks again. Can't wait to see the prints and hold these suckers in ma hands!

andy b said...

Shipping the first batch tomorrow!

Monsterforge said...

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes! You really pegged it with that time frame you stated way back when! Way to go, Luke and Andy!!!

Can't wait to get these lil' boogers in my grubby mitts!!!

Shipping News said...

The kind of facility you are providing is simply amazing.you are really doing a good job, and the standard of job is outstanding. so thank you for all this and wish you all success thank you very much...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...