Monday, September 19, 2011

Stickers and updates!

The new stickers are in! Shot with a new camera and posted on a new laptop. I'll be adding these and the "classic" KK stickers to upcoming exclusive shipments. Also, if you see the KK crew at a toy show, give us a holler, and we'll hook you up.

Also just got some good news about one of the upcoming KK exclusive releases. So that's moving forward nicely.

While in Taipei, I've snapped shots of the big toy shops. I'll get those up in a bit.

Finally, KK is about to launch a new Reviews section. With my shiny new Canon S95 in hand, the colors and clarity should be really nice, so I can do the figures justice.

So, lots going on recently, and there are a couple of shows next week in Tokyo. I'll try to make it to Bwana/Martin's Sleep it Off show at Thrashout on 9/24. Then of course Superfestival 57 is on 9/25.

Ganbarimasu!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...