Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cronic figure of the week - coming soon!

I'll be taking fresh pics of Cronic figures and posting them here, starting this weekend. To start, I'll focus on photographing one figure at a time.

As any Cronic collector will tell you, one of the great things about Koiwa-san's paint work is its subtlety. It's really amazing to hold his figures and look at them from different angles. So, though photos can never do them total justice, I'll do my best to illustrate what I mean.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog, andy ! look forward to seeing your pics as your the number 1 cronic fan out there !!! and yes you are so right about the subtle shadings of Cronic toys .. really little jewels in person for sure !

andy b said...

Thanks for the support, Mark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...